The first commercial facility built with Thermohall® in Poland was installed last year for Afix, the owner of Głuchów Marketplace.
With it, the well-known textile trade centre has increased its retail area by 1000 sqm. The hall is 20m wide x 49.5m long and has been insulated with 200mm thick Thermohall®. This is the first of four planned shopping malls to be erected by 2021 at Głuchów Marketplace.
The main advantage of Thermohall® is its low maintenance costs, which keeps rental prices at a competitive level. Fittings inside include 41 glazed cubicles, which makes the space look modern and feel comfortable.
Keeping comfort and safety in mind, the building is equipped with a modern infrastructure:
- 8 windows (with sections opened automatically) and three roof skylights, providing natural light inside the hall
- Automatic doors situated on gable walls, and 6 standard doors with air curtains
- Fire protection system consisting of internal hydrants and hinged smoke vents
- Steel supporting structure, graded D-class (suitable for commercial and public use)
- Ventilation system consisting of roof ventilators, standard vent holes in gable walls, and hinged smoke vents
- Sanitary facilities