|Thickness||U Value (SI) W/m2K||R Value (US) ft-F-hr/BTU|
|50mm (2in)||0.67 W/m2K||R11|
|100mm (4in)||0.36 W/m2K||R19|
|150mm (6in)||0.25 W/m2K||R27|
|200mm (8in)||0.19 W/m2K||R35|
Flame retardant heavy duty fabric
High density glass wool insulation
Self-cleaning PVC fabric
- Non-combustible glass wool insulation encapsulated in air and water tight pockets.
- Insulation thickness from 50mm to 200mm.
- No thermal bridges in the cladding.
- No air gaps in the cladding, which reduces heat loss and helps eliminate condensation.
- The system leaves the structural frame exposed internally, allowing for efficient installation and service of equipment
- Roof and interior surfaces provided in high gloss white to reduce solar load on the outside and increase reflectance within the structure
- Vacuum packaging reduces shipment volumes